Subject: D9+ 2025 Amsterdam update
From: "D9plus" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jack Hamande \(BOSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "Frank Leyman \(BOSA\)" <[email-masked]>, "Minister Digmin" <[email-masked]>, "Hannah-Jean Gardner" <[email-masked]>, "Johan Corfitz Hede" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>,Evelin Tõnisson, "Silver Tammik",Sandra Särav, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Wajmer-Ogonowska Aleksandra" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Dam, D.C. van \(Daan\)" <[email-masked]>, "Tienhoven, M.M. van \(Manon\)" <[email-masked]>, "Heesch, V.J.M. van \(Veerle\)" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2025 10:58:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

With four weeks until the D9+ Ministerial meeting in Amsterdam on 26-27 
March, please find below an update on the preparations.

Updated programme

We are happy to share with you that Henna Virkkunen, Executive Vice 
President for Technological Sovereignty, Security, and Democracy of the 
European Commission will deliver the keynote during the opening of the D9+ 
ministerial meeting. Please find an updated program attached.

Draft declaration

Thank you for your feedback on the first version of the declaration. We are 
currently amending the draft declaration and will share it with you early 
next week for a second round of comment being red lines only.

D9+ host for the first half of 2026

Our aim is to announce the D9+ host for the first half of 2026 during the 
meeting in Amsterdam. Any members interested in hosting the D9+ in 2026 are 
encouraged to reach out to us.

Reminder to book your stay at Hotel Apollo

For your convenience, we suggest booking your stay at the Apollo Hotel 
(4-star hotel), the programme will start from the location on Wednesday and 
we will arrange the commute from Apollo to the H’ART museum on Thursday 
morning. Through 
<https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1739290553202&key=GRP&guestreslink2=true&app=resvlink> 
this booking link you will be able to book a room for the special rate of 
€180 per night (excluding breakfast). Please note that when using the link, 
you are advised to book your stay without breakfast. The D9+ project team in 
the Netherlands is arranging a separate breakfast area at the hotel 
specifically for the ministers and delegations.

Reminder to register through the registration Form:

Also a kind reminder to register your delegation using the 
<https://8g6xfj2.momice.events/page/1773732> online registration form. Each 
delegation should submit one form, specifying which program elements you 
will attend. Use the following password to access the form: 
D9+2025Amsterdam. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email 
from  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Contact

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Kind regards,

The D9+ Amsterdam team

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is gezonden,
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te
verwijderen.
De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard
ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het elektronisch
verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
are requested to inform the sender and delete the message.
The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the
risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.